Monday, June 8, 2009

Urdu Funny Sms-Urdu Joke-Urdu Sms

Urdu Funny Sms-Urdu Joke-Urdu Sms




Santa: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status
Santa: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Banta built 2 Swimming Pools. And he left one of them unfilled?
When asked him, he said,
"Oye, that's for those who don't know Swimming.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Banta: I think that girl is deaf.
Friend: How do u know?
Banta: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals (Shoes) are new
-------------------------------------------------------------
Santa: Miss, Did u call me on my mobile?
Teacher: Me? No, why?
Santa: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".
---------------------------------------------------
Judge: Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R coming to court.
Banta to judge: U R coming daily, don't U have shame?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?
Santa: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa in airplane going to Bombay . While its landing he was excited and shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Santa: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Banta got a sms from his girl friend: "I MISS YOU"
Banta replied: "I Mr. YOU" !!.
-----------------------------------------------

After finishing MBBS Banta Singh started his practice.
He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears with a Torch & Finally Said: "Oye, Torch is okay"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Raju said...

nice sms great work. i like your Love Sms